.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Friday, November 15, 2013

some memories are like good dreams and nightmares

It's a week before the finals, I'm almost approaching the eleventh hour and I'm here. This is kind of a reminder for the future-me reading this to remember that although times might tough, there'll always be this to remind me that I survived today, and today's worth remembering because:

Just 'cos prim and proper photos are too mainstream. 
Thank you for (almost always) never saying "no" to me. ♥ 

Lately, I've been a little obsessed with anything hangul-related. Must be the result of overplayed K-indie playlists, those sappy korean dramas that are practically THE fairytales of today, and of course, the hilarious running man that keeps me sane and insane at the same time. 

I'm already awaiting December with open arms. pali pali chaepai~