.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, January 12, 2014

it feels like one of those nights we won't be sleeping






I love mornings.

I love how it seems like a fresh new start, especially so after a night of insomnia and miserableness.

But tonight, I remembered why the night time is so alluring too. Like a temptress, nights like these make it hard to recall why I felt like I was suffocating in the day, because breathing suddenly becomes normal again when you have the right music cranked up and your hair dancing in the wind.

Tonight in the convertible, with my hands stretched out in the chilly night air, music making my heartbeat fly, and wind teasing my hair in every direction, it felt like the rest of the world (along with all the troubles) had just simply melted away... it's really one of the best feeling in the world.

It's was then that I understood why people say driving is thereupatic and calming and thrilling all at the same time. When you have the wind in your face, stealing away every bit of self-underestimation and destructive thought, and nothing but the taste of the night air in your mouth, it's like swallowing starlight.

... and soon, it will be brighter