Yesssssshhh baby! Got the song le :] ( credits to nicolette hahaha, funny part: i sent her damaged after that. LOL. )
Finally burned the cd yaaaaaayz :D Missing out crush tho, :[
Dang i need to go find Duckling asap, get the cds back, Again!! *-*
Lol always forget to get it from him after the performaces, :[
O: No mood to mug/study today ):
Idk why, too many studying today, 8 periods? Plus an hour more of chemistry after school, rawrzxs!! Did couple of questions of the emaths test, shoot question 8 and drowsiness blahz.
Feeling sleepy now but i wanna catch Project Runway! 8)
Gonna chiong tomorrow night. Still contemplating to go aitong tomorrow after dance or go home. :\ Hmm i really dunno, see what time dance ends hahaha.
Cos daddy mummy meimei going j8 after that to buy more mooncakes XD
Then i wanna tag along to buy beauty pop! ^^ But there's juhua and homework leh. *-*
Decisions decisions ~ O:
ARGH OKAY I'LL STUDY!!!!
T___T I'll buy them on saturday when i pass by comic connections, If i pass by. IF IF IF. AND IFFFFFFF I HAVE MOOLAH............
COS THEY'RE $7.50 NOWWWWWWWWW D':
Wahlaoz damn sad lah. From $5, to $6.50, to $7.50!!!!!!! T__T
I wanna cry, and there's my ouran high collection......
IM NOT GONNA BE BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!! HMF. :D
Hahahha lets see. I still have chinese, history, and amaths to finish. Chiong ahhhhhhs dang. *-*
stayed in school with jocelyn and sera till 6:30pm ahhaha ^^
Studied, taught sera emaths after chem remedial :D
OH DID YOU GUYS WATCH PURE19 TODAY?
I think yunhou's incredible, :] He wont give juhua up, cos he really loves her and he was like superman lah :D
Then yuqing sang lullaby for yunzhen till she fell asleep hahaa! 8D
Awesome, right? ^^
I think yunzhen is damn cute lah, cos she tried on a million wedding gowns and still wasnt satisfied hahaha! XD
I will get a sore throat. Its coming, i can feel it, rawrzxs!
major sneezing at random timings too, lalala T__T
AND! My legs are aching like crazzyyyyyyyy, T_____T
Okeydokey im off byebye! :]