I Can Wait Forever Simple Plan ( daddy's reco :D )
Hahhaha hello, baby! (:
baby i've drank my milk le, happy? Hahahahahhaah made you sweep the floor today wahahhahaha ^^V
No i dont have boyf lah, but i have Baby now hahahah! :D
But baby is a meanie, :[
Boohoohoo, at least gimme comment hahahah XD
HAHA I FEEL SO LAME KWHATEVER LAH :D
Today dance was crazy okay.
My feet aches, cos was balancing on the the heel for That Step. O:
Soreeeeeeee soreeeeeee, and i have to hoooollldddd with priscilla for a millienium die okaaaayzxsssss! *-*
But its kinda kewl, tho i think the dance is short, compared to Set Me Free haahha. I wonder what our dance's gonna be called. :\
LETS CALL IT SUPERTALL!!!! HAHAHAHHAH KIDDING XD
Anywayz, got the steps today. :D
I hope i dont forget them!!! Eoys arrival means the suspension of cca, so i hope i dont forget my steps! :D :D
No Bryan ( no not 3E bryan, he's my bryan lol! ) for 3 weeks ( i think )!! :D YAAAAAYZ But last kiss is a brillant song! :D
Wahlaowehz daniel lee's calling me Freak. T___T
but at least i got 我为什么还爱你, nice song whoohoooo :D
Crazy over so many songs now, Damaged's one of them!! {:
Awesome song, get highhhhhh listening to it heheeeee 8)
Okay im off, screeeeeewww homework, :[
Gotta meet up with sera and winteng and yuenman for amaths tomorrow ~ ^^
JIAYOUS TO WEILING TOMO!!!!!!!! :D
Goodbye, :D