
I want alot of things.
1) I want Eclipse to come out NOWWWW.
2) i wanna have a happy fairytale ending with Jacob ♥
3) I want a DSLR!
4) i wanna go Korea, Japan, HK, Korea and Bangkok
5) I wanna eat... gummies and ice cream topped with strawberries, mmm.
6) i want $ to print my picpicpics
7) I wanna be Fearless.
8) I wanna work and not be scared
9) Go FEP and Heeren
10) i wanna be able to do my splits perf.
11) I wanna buy the New Moon Dvd
12) i want Ouran high book 15 to come out noowww
13) wanna watch Mr Fantastic Fox, Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter & The Deathly hallows One
14) i wanna buy Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol
15) I wanna see 11:11 again. ( haha the last time i saw it on Daniel's handphone at the 4E chalet!!!! :D )
16) I wanna go to the beach.
17) i want new clothes, specifically NEW JEANS! :)
18) I wanna rent Goong, Wei xiao pasta, My sassy girl, My girl (k) , You're Beautiful ( yvonne's recommendation! ) and.. i can't remember/decide.
19) I want to make my own batch of sushi!!!
20) I wanna go Daiso - $2 ownzzzz.
21) i wanna go cycling by the beach
Okay so far there's 21! :)
Might continue, might not. Im gonna continue on my photo album now, tomo onwards to print moreeeee! :D
Bye, i have dance tomo!
1) I want Eclipse to come out NOWWWW.
2) i wanna have a happy fairytale ending with Jacob ♥
3) I want a DSLR!
4) i wanna go Korea, Japan, HK, Korea and Bangkok
5) I wanna eat... gummies and ice cream topped with strawberries, mmm.
6) i want $ to print my picpicpics
7) I wanna be Fearless.
8) I wanna work and not be scared
9) Go FEP and Heeren
10) i wanna be able to do my splits perf.
11) I wanna buy the New Moon Dvd
12) i want Ouran high book 15 to come out noowww
13) wanna watch Mr Fantastic Fox, Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter & The Deathly hallows One
14) i wanna buy Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol
15) I wanna see 11:11 again. ( haha the last time i saw it on Daniel's handphone at the 4E chalet!!!! :D )
16) I wanna go to the beach.
17) i want new clothes, specifically NEW JEANS! :)
18) I wanna rent Goong, Wei xiao pasta, My sassy girl, My girl (k) , You're Beautiful ( yvonne's recommendation! ) and.. i can't remember/decide.
19) I want to make my own batch of sushi!!!
20) I wanna go Daiso - $2 ownzzzz.
21) i wanna go cycling by the beach
Okay so far there's 21! :)
Might continue, might not. Im gonna continue on my photo album now, tomo onwards to print moreeeee! :D
Bye, i have dance tomo!