Doesn't the pic shouts out, " i miss you " ?
It does, to me. Ahhh have been doing up my photo album, feeding it with photos, notes, letters, and lovememorieshappiness. It's kinda.... hmm idk-what-its-called. I miss my friends!!!
* e-hugs my friends!
I wanna develop more picpicpicsssssss ohmg $$$$'s gonna fly ~
My parents found me a job ohmg. Wish me luck? Idkkkkk im scareeeeedddddd. Working sounds scary and like a killer.
Needta grow up.
But before that, im gonna indulge in POTC, Johnny Depp ♥
Kay bye! :D
It does, to me. Ahhh have been doing up my photo album, feeding it with photos, notes, letters, and lovememorieshappiness. It's kinda.... hmm idk-what-its-called. I miss my friends!!!
* e-hugs my friends!
I wanna develop more picpicpicsssssss ohmg $$$$'s gonna fly ~
My parents found me a job ohmg. Wish me luck? Idkkkkk im scareeeeedddddd. Working sounds scary and like a killer.
Needta grow up.
But before that, im gonna indulge in POTC, Johnny Depp ♥
Kay bye! :D
