.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

if i say you're the one

Hey all! :)

2 movies were released on 24th Dec, i caught one of them today. The famous fictional character, Sherlock Holmes!

It was exciting ttm, i ♥ it! :D
If you haven't watched it yet, you should! My favourite character IN THE MOVIE (isnt he an old guy in the book? :X) is Sherlock Holmes's sidekick, Dr Watson! Isn't he absolutely good looking ; look at his sultry eyes!! :}

Watched it with Sera, Tman and Donald @ cine, and of course, went pool with them as well! It was really fun! :D

Now, here's a dash of photographs!! :)


Missing everybody.

@ Tanglin mall, on 17th Dec? HAHA!
Speaking of which, i need to go there soon!


Hiya pretty ladies + Ong, i miss you!
Meet up for MARVELLOUS CREAM CAN (hinthint amanda!!! :P) ?

AND HERE'S A MUSIC QUIZ FROM SYAFIQAH'S BLOG :D

1.How does the world see you?
Story of a girl - 3 Doors Down

2.Will I have a happy life?
Im with you - Avril Lavigne (Hahha okaaaay)

3.What do my friends really think of me?
Circus - Britney Spears (Ohmg comical!"

4.Do people secretly lust after me?
My love will get you home - Christine Glass (This does not make sense.)

5.How can I make myself happy?
You can - David Archuleta

6.What should I do with my life?
说你爱我 - SHE

7.How is my love life?
理想情人 - 杨丞琳

8.Will I ever have children?
纪念品 - 黑Girl

9.What is some good advice for me?
我们怎么了 - SHE (Hmm)

10.How will I be remembered?
Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom (Hahahha!)

11.What is my signature dancing song?
Paradise - T Max (OHMG LOL!)

12.What do I think my current theme song is?
Candles - Hey Monday (Hmm.. really?)

13.What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Jenny - The Click Five ( Do you think so? :D)

14.What song will play at my funeral?
Ti Amo - 炎亞綸 & 劉力揚

15.What type of men/women do you like?
If you're not the one - Daniel Beddingfield

16.What is my day going to be like?
My paper heart - The All american rejects (hahhaha!)

Peace out x