"Every girl has that one boy in her life, who could call her at three in the morning and say, “Let’s hang out. I’m coming to get you.” and she would put aside everything she was doing, her excitement, her anger or her momentary hate for him. And she would proceed to give him only four words, “give me ten minutes.”
♥
I had work today. Donald came to visit and i had a cookie+muffin treat - thank you, next time i know who to look for to eat cookies+muffins with! :D
Worked till 11pm and took the mrt home with sera, had funny moments.. I SHALL BE PUNTUCAL TOMO ♥
Before the year ends tomo, i wanna apologize to the people that i might have hurt, whether intentionally/unintentionally. And to the people i love, you know who you are - I LOVE YOUUU! :)
Are you counting down to 2010 tomo, COS I AM! ;D