Goshhhh. Work was like ohmg-wtf-hot-and-tired! But it's $9 an hour today, so im happyyyy :)
Oh and know why it was hot? I had to stand outside the air-conditioned restaurant and present myself as a Hostess. I'll never brush them off again, i'll smile at them!!! Cos it really is hard work, you get exhausted legs and the unbearable weather, AND you still need to look presentable and put up a happy front for the customers! x_x
And, i had to make phone calls to various people who made reservations today! It sure isn't easy, "hi good afternoon, i am calling from....." I think i made at least 50 of those calls today, O:
Adora, i feel your stress from yesterday, T_T
Tonight : I was really really excited for the fireworks and went to the rooftop to view it - Boy, it was just Fabuloussssss! ♥ the fireworks display this year! 2 thumbs up! :D Got super high and started jumping in the air while waving my light sticks, shouting Happy happy new year! Nearly lost my voice! BUT I DIDNT :]
Work ended at 1AM-ish and we went up to the rooftop for a mini party!
Guys, mixed with beer, champagne and ciggys.
♥ you!! :)
The whole gang of YOUNG PEOPLE!!! :D
3 of us shared a cab at 3AM-ish, the fare turned out to be $40.10, XD
OHYES!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!
HAPPY 2010 ♥
Stay happy stay healthy and stay beautiful! :)