(Credit) ♥
An update on my life:
1) Im gonna be streamed into my class starting TOMORROW. Hello 10SH09, byebye OG17 ~ ):
2) Im in a ORANGE HOUSE LOL XD
3) After emptying my piggybank, it feels so empty :o
4) Im reading Gossip girl - The carlyes now.
5) JC life can really take a toll on you (i mean me.), i must be getting older!!! T__T
6) My friend betted $10 with me that if i were to watch The Wolfman, they'll comfirm check my ezlink, RAWRRRRR =.=
7) Bio was bull today, the teacher rushed through like the end of the world was in 1 hour's time.
8) I really really really need to revise my Econs cos we're going on a new chapter alr.
9) I conquered 10 Sequences and series questions in less than 2 hours' time yesterday night, :D :D :D
10) I got off on the wrong stop on the way to school today morning, HOW MUCH MORE BLUR CAN I GET? T__T
I'll be off now, will upload photos on either sunday/monday. Till then, I forbid myself to come online!!!! Need to reserve the time to do up revisions ohmg.
Peace out.
1) Im gonna be streamed into my class starting TOMORROW. Hello 10SH09, byebye OG17 ~ ):
2) Im in a ORANGE HOUSE LOL XD
3) After emptying my piggybank, it feels so empty :o
4) Im reading Gossip girl - The carlyes now.
5) JC life can really take a toll on you (i mean me.), i must be getting older!!! T__T
6) My friend betted $10 with me that if i were to watch The Wolfman, they'll comfirm check my ezlink, RAWRRRRR =.=
7) Bio was bull today, the teacher rushed through like the end of the world was in 1 hour's time.
8) I really really really need to revise my Econs cos we're going on a new chapter alr.
9) I conquered 10 Sequences and series questions in less than 2 hours' time yesterday night, :D :D :D
10) I got off on the wrong stop on the way to school today morning, HOW MUCH MORE BLUR CAN I GET? T__T
I'll be off now, will upload photos on either sunday/monday. Till then, I forbid myself to come online!!!! Need to reserve the time to do up revisions ohmg.
Peace out.