.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweetest drug

As promised!!! :D

This is how i look like after nearly 5+ hours of dancing and a couple of hours of walking around Singapore, :O


This was taken at Mdm Loh's - mini 4E gathering/cny house visit :)
Quin, Qihua, Me, Seraphina! :D
"last" day of being OG17 - since we're gonna be separated into classes starting Monday :o
Initial plan was to eat at Island Creamery(?) but it was too crowded we headed over to MACS lol. I bought the ice cream over tho, it wasn't too bad. :]

Check out the nailzzzz XD
I GOT MY PINKPINKPINK VANS TODAY TODAY TODAY! $59 just flew out of my wallet okay. *-*

Still, i travelled to Somerset, then to Queensway cos there was no stock! ):
Walked around abit in Queensway before finding one shop that had a hot pink vans that wasn't ginormous. Yay scored a cutie too wahahhaa, cute ttm (Tune in to Jb's one time nownownow!)

Travelled to FEP after that to get a bag whooooo. Met kerrie, alex and beverly ohmg they gave me a scare lol! XD

OH BEFORE THAT WAS DANCE. I stretched,jumped,moved,bobbed and sweated like a pig for nearly 5 hours today, from 8am-1pm. Holy cow mad tired, i can already feel my leg and stomach aching ~ T_T

Oh well, that's dancing for you.

AND FACEBOOK IS ACTING LIKE IT'S RAPED OR SOMETHING, IRRITATING. =.= Is it just my computer or what? Uggghhhhhh.
Oh wait btw, i wanna tell you guys, im in love with this drama - 就想赖着你 HAHA It's kinda lame but it's so lame, it makes me laugh out loud and squeal at the last moment before something stupid/hilarious happens.
AHHHH THIS IS NOT GOODDDDD. I STILL HAVE HOMEWORK + REVISION!
I need to take a holidaaay ~

Im off now bye :)