Tomorrow morning, i have to work on so many other things alr... Pw, Alkanes tutorial, working out to slim down, tuition homework+tuition (can you believe it i wna pull out my teacher's hair alr)......
So anw, im devoting my sleep time to stay up and transcribe the past few odd months in one post!
IM BACKKKKKK :)
Hmmmm but where do i start??
Sooooo many things have happened this whole year, i've really been through lots of ups and downs, like on a roller coaster ride. More downs than ups even. I think next year's gonna be even tougher. Right now, all i really really want is to promote. Back then in secondary school, all you had to do was to pass English and voila, you're promoted.
Now, you need more than that dear.
You need to catch up with numerous tutorials, teachers, homework and lectures. Shitloads of things thrown into your face every. single. day. A monotonous week after another, non-stop. Seriously, it's like... having to go on a hot dog eating competition, you have to keep eating those hot dogs, the one who eats the fastest and the most wins. You can't stop, there's no time to stop; Can you afford to stop? You're in the "rat race".
You choose.
It's a You-stop-and-you-die kinda thing. Well, specifically speaking, of course you won't die but seriously you feel like dying either way. Many a times, and really, many many manyyyyy times, I felt really dejected and pessimistc about myself. Sounds so much like a joke that it's a joke, but nope.
I felt like my life was just plainly revolving around studying and taking tests and going to school. It was so routinous, and it's not like my school is a really nice and cheerful school and all. What's more, my friends weren't around me. I honestly think i say "Im so tired!!!" EVERYDAY OHMG :O
Back in secondary school, Sera was with me whenever, wherever. I think we were seriously joined at the hip. I had someone to eat lunch/recess with me, someone to walk me to the bus stop with me, someone to talk and laugh and dish out about endless random things anywhere and everywhere, someone to go to the toilets with me, someone to hook my arms around, someone to be around to tell me all the things im oblivious to (and believe me, i think they were endless), the list is endlessss i can go on foreverrrrrr.
But what i miss the most, is being able to turn to my right, and be able to see/talk/laugh at the person I've been with for 4 years in class, unseparated. :')
I guess, i really wasn't easy adapting to a new environment where i don't know anyone, when I came from one where i knew everyone. I don't know, maybe you might think it's the away-from-your-best-friend syndrome or whatever shitz and when you're dumped alone you can't survive a second without her, but No it's definitely not like that.
I guess, it's more of like, there's nobody like her to me, so even though I can fit in with others doesn't exactly mean I am really fitting in the same way i did in secondary school?
It's like you've got the right recipe, but somehow something's just missing. You've tried the recipe again and again, but the taste is just different. No two things can be same.
Does this make sense?
I think it's because i have been living in the same environment for so long, im so adapted into it, i most prolly became dependent on it without realising it; I prolly need alot more time to get out of that comfort zone.
And so, i welcome you my main characters of my JC life who helped me do that. They made JC life so much more fun; they might not replace my irreplaceable bestie, but they gave the recipe a whole new twist, a tangible and extra oomph! that has really helped me to keep going in school.
I honestly thank these guys for appearing in my bleak and dull school life, pun intended, given the state of my school =.=
HERE GOES:
HAHHAHAAH I DRAW ONE!!!! ^^V
Im 50% responsible for this ahhaha! ^^V
ALOYSIUS CHAN MALI CHAN!
Hahaha! I can never go a day without poking fun at him. He drives me crazy but i know i drive him up the wall too. Don't look at him by his looks, he may look like an absolute mugger/nerd or pervert, but the line, "Never judge a book by it's cover" suits him perfectly.
Oh, except for the pervert part. HAHA!
Hahaha! I can never go a day without poking fun at him. He drives me crazy but i know i drive him up the wall too. Don't look at him by his looks, he may look like an absolute mugger/nerd or pervert, but the line, "Never judge a book by it's cover" suits him perfectly.
Oh, except for the pervert part. HAHA!
BOYS OVER FLOWERS, ANYONE? ;D
CK!!!
The super muggerrrr who's chinese is damn imba too. HAHHA But all of us tio owned by Aloysius WTS A2 -.- Being around him can make you feel faaaat ttm cos he's like a beanpole ohmg~ HAHA!
Okay just so y'know, CK and Aloysius have both self-proclaimed themselves to be my boyfriends. But note, it's self-proclaimed. I have nothing to do with it; im single, kthxbai :D
CHUA YAN JIE!!!
Hullo this guy up here is aloooot like a girl in ways you cannot tell from his macho-ness, don't be fooled! But there's always laughter & wacky situations around him and definitely candy!! I think, Nowadays maybe? I remember Strawberry Hilton sweets, love 'em to bittssss :D
LEE SI JUN!!
SJ also played a part in making my njc life more colourful - he is one cool guy who can dance to those korean hits ohmgggg~ I AM SO JEALOUS OF HIM.
Hahahah am gonna bug him to teach me the dances!!!!!!!!!
THANKS GUYS!

THE TIP CREW ♥
Stupid aloysius block my face wlao!!
Stupid aloysius block my face wlao!!
Of course, not forgettingggggggg:
A biggggg thank youuu to them for girly-fying my life too before it become too-much-testesterone, LOL.
And really, they are awesome people to hang out with, ♥ ♥ ♥
One of the first few people i met in NJC.. CRAZY LIKE HELL HAHAH!
Aloysius, CK, Jia Jian, Jordy, ME :D
GUYS, WE NEED THE SLEEPOVER ASAP PLEASE THANK YOU :B
& NOT FORGETTINGGGGGG:
Lollilady! ♥
THE DANCERSSSS!!! :D
Even though dancing can be so damn strenuous and all, im real glad i got to meet you guys! :)
Even though dancing can be so damn strenuous and all, im real glad i got to meet you guys! :)
BTW, THIS IS IMPT:
I LOVE MY CLASS TTMMMMMMMMMM
I wouldn't trade my class for another class, :D
♥ WE ROCK YOUR SMELLY SOCKS :D
I laughed so much, came back to school on sundays, got thrown at by a water bottle (=.=) cos of pw hahaha!
AND SO, Im happy to say that even though JC life is srsly full of shit, life can be happy sometimes. Im still trying to stay afloat, and I wanna thank these people too:
Hulllooo people let's go out realll soonnn pwease. :D
They are not the gold that glitters. They are the glitter that is gold; i don't ever wanna lose them, ♥
Other things that happened to me that i didn't blogged about that i HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT NOW:
- I got caught by the DM twice this year for my hair+skirt (wts!)
- I got sent out of class this year (HAHAH EPIC)
- I celebrated Mid Autumn's Festival with 4 mooncakes + Aloy, Jordy and CK
- I wore an ankle guard for at least 2 weeks (Oh kudos to YJ for lending me his ankle guard!) - RMB? I sprained my ankle on teachers' day cos i fell down the stairs HAHA so embarrassingggg @^^@
- I think Onew and Key and Tae Min are really cute in the Hello MV
- IM SLEEPING AT 4AM WTSSSSS
Now, if you've successfully finish reading up till here, here's one more thing you can do:
HELP ME CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS TYVM :D
♥






























