.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, October 11, 2010

I hide hoping you would find me,


1.57AM

I've just started watching this, and im trying hard to stifle the giggles from erupting and waking up the whole family. ♥ This is going to get interesting, i only wish it'll get better; 16 episodes to go go go!

Not that I'm gonna stop watching Personal Taste, of course. Im leaving Lee Min Ho to plaster all over my big tv screen on saturdays :D

School begins tomorrowwww & I've got Games Fest! :)
Wish me luck wish me luck! Actually, i can't wait to get home and continue watching You're Beautiful, but... I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DOOO WTS D:

Hm actually, these past few days have given me a taste of what holidays should feel like, something i've missed dearly for the entire year, i can't wait for it to begin. Even if we had "holidays", it didn't really feel like how a holiday should feel like.

So what should a holiday feel like? I think....
A holiday should feel like there's no need to please anyone but yourself, like you're entirely free to do anything that makes you happy. Be it finishing a whole tub of ice cream while watching your favourite KDrama with your favourite person in the world on a big comfy sofa, or going Kbox without feeling guilty for not doing revision/homework, or flying the kites and pigging out on a checkered mat at Marina Barrage, or going swimming, or looking at photographs that you've taken throughout the year, or going out with friends that you've missed so much, or maybe burn all your notes or something. Heehee.

Am really looking forward to the next "real" holiday!

Will blog again soon (i hope), ♥