.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Put your arms on me before i evaporate

HI.


YES IM STILL ALIVE.

I had family day 2 weeks(?) back - 去放 layang layang.



Doraemon kite!





AH BOY AH.


Somebody got the pins-and-needles thing on her foot..





Yes that's me!



"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

And thennnn, I went out with Sera on the 21st too! ;)


Glad that we met up *big grin* ♥ Hello jiayou for your econs subpp kay!! :)
The most relaxing time got to be in BK's. Sitting down and just chilling out, swueet! Okay la im just plain lazy, whatevrrrr!
Moving on to...
THE MOVIE OF A GENERATION
*ahem* MY Generation too, tyvm :D

Booked tix for Saturday evening with my family! :)
Hehehe I really thought the movie was great - effects were bombastic, and the script kept me on gripping on my butt. David Yates, you go man! Ah but they just had to end it at a cliffhanger, :\

Nevertheless, i will finish up the last episode of this 10-year long saga. It's more of a habit alr, like some drama series that i have to watch every weekday night, y'know?

On a sidenote, now my holidays are officially starting (26th Nov!!!), the eye-catching movies are finally making their way out.

Rapunzel - A Tangled Tale  

Narnia - The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

And strangely so, the 3D versions are all coming out earlier than the 2D ones. >:\ Trying to make money out of the rental (not the sale of, helloz?! $-$ ) of 3D glasses right!!!! Alas, I prefer 2D movies, 3D effects are just not thaaaaat attractive.... yet. Even so, I'll be in TW when they're released, or more specifically when Narnia releases. :O 

Argh i shall attempt to find time to spend quality time with my sister by bringing her to catch Rapunzel before i fly off. Hmmm must try to find time, everything's so packed!!!!!! *-* 

My luggage is half-filled alr, i wanna pack a cartoon-filled pasar-malam bag lei cos it can fill all my shopping getaways!!! Again, it's the issue of time that gives me a headache. I wish I had a time-turner!!!
Alright i shall be going now, don't know when i'll be back; but i will! ^^