.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, November 29, 2010

We all have stories we won't ever tell

Hello hello.

Gimme another 4 hours and i'll be awake, eating my breakfast w my family and getting ready to leave for Taiwan! Today has been an eventful day, but my every particle in me is bursting with excitement - I can't wait to fly off tee hee. Shopping, lessons, photos, laughter, singing and dancing, happineessssssss.

My dad even got me my orange cammie!!!!!!
I shall come back with 10 million photos and a mountain-worth of homework!

Im gonna miss my family :)

And my friends. And of course.... my dearest......
















MY BAO BAO!!!! )':
My parents are threatening to throw it away cos i've been using it for 10-odd years or so and they say it's time-to-change. They even got a replacement ready for me. It's lying on the floor, sending out waves of contempt and jealously.

ARGHHHH
Idw to change bolsterrrrrrrrrr!!! I love my bolster very much. Did i tell you, my ah ma made it for me all by herself - hand made you know!!!!!!! HAND MADE!!!

I've been using it since FOREVER. Like srsly, ever since i was prolly 5 or something.
I know cos i rmb it used to be longer than my body, and now it fits snugly and comfortably and familar to me. All soft and nice and smells like what i like too.

TELL MEEE, HOW AM I GONNNA BE SEPARATED FROM MY BAO BAO?!!?! D:
I think when i'm back from tw, it'll be gone in the rubbish chute D:< 
My parents say im childish for whining about keeping it, i say im sentimental. :O

Sigh, i really think tonight's my last night with it.
I think they're serious about it this time.
OH MA GAWD. )':

Okay so here's my parting photo, i'll really really really really really really really miss it so much!
All my laughter, smiles, saliva, tears, mucus, whatever but not urine (haha even tho my dad says so, but i don't believe cos i stop peeing on the bed since i was TWO - im really proud of this fact :D)
It's provided comfort, familarity, sanctuary and much more. I think it'll be like losing a part of me, :O

BAO BAO~~~~~!!!!!

See now im taller than my bao bao alr ^^


Last night for last words.

I'll be back, i know you'll miss me ♥