@九族文化村, one of taiwan's themeparks (after making a splash)
SO DID YOU MISS ME?
I kind of dread to come back to SG cos there's a mountain pile of homework that needs to be finished :o
Tw was awesome ttm - all the shopping, food, fun, singing, crazy shitz which i'll update when im free!!!!
I kind of dread to come back to SG cos there's a mountain pile of homework that needs to be finished :o
Tw was awesome ttm - all the shopping, food, fun, singing, crazy shitz which i'll update when im free!!!!
I miss my buddy sooo much ♥
See that's us after crying like it's the end of the world at the farewell party ):
Thirty six days have never been so difficult to forget - not that i'ld want to anw :')
But it feels so muchhh like a DREAM. The past 2 weeks passed by soooo fast I haven't really caught a breath, then WHAM! reality smacks in my face when I first caught sight of SG in the aeroplane (the view was rly pretty aboard the plane anw).
But it feels so muchhh like a DREAM. The past 2 weeks passed by soooo fast I haven't really caught a breath, then WHAM! reality smacks in my face when I first caught sight of SG in the aeroplane (the view was rly pretty aboard the plane anw).
All the fun and freedom, i even miss the erratic weather!
I miss all the tw people nowwwwwwwwwww ):
I shall dedicate my posts to these lovely people soon... right now i have soo many things to do... Starting with unpacking my luggage - tomo morning la im lazy now tee hee.
& I gotta return the blazer tomorrow too, argh so mafan!!! Eugene Soh you owe me something okay!!!!
Hmm i think I didn't buy enough stuff man; too bad it was the winter season now so it's all winter boots and long sleeved tops which will kill you back here, otherwise the shopping would have been more fruitful HAHA.
OH AND IM SO GOING TO DIET&EXERCISE MAN.
Okay going to upload the 900+ photos on fb now catch me later ♥
OH AND IM SO GOING TO DIET&EXERCISE MAN.
Okay going to upload the 900+ photos on fb now catch me later ♥
PS:
Happy 17th Birthday JORDY CHAN!!! Big guy, please smile more, be happier~ :]

