.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello muffin, hello you, hello hello hello.

Im eating a muffin while typing this now; you can call it brunch, but i call it reliving happiness (after heaps of meat and tea and whatsnot) as i slowly sink my teeth into its soft depths. Seriously the best muffins ever are found at Choc & Spice.


I can't remember when was the last time I blogged, but it feels like an awfully long time.

Much has happened; The ordeal that lasted 2 years finally ended, and I visited the land of dragons and phoenixes, and met many people whom i've never met before, and whom i call family. I would love to recount and share the memories from the last 10 days.... but the sloth inside tempts me otherwise. Not today, another day, another time perhaps? There are still many pictures and words to be relished from Taiwan, Barcelona, many celebrations and excitement from friends and family.

Right now, there is lots to do.

Cleaning up the suitcases, sorting out presents, and getting ready for the next adventure?
Christmas is coming soon, and my real real real holiday of 8 months is finally beginning. I honestly cannot wait for all the laughter, fun and love to start and never stop.