This is supposed to be about my Christmas eve, but i kinda missed the 24th, it's 25th alr! Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went out with him, but it feels like eons ago :(
This picture is to bai mei here lah, cos we only took one picture.
Somebody keep saying "later~" POUTS.On somedays, i like dolling myself up. On somedays, im just plain lazy. Told you I brought a panda home - me. Today, or on the 24th, it was somewhere in the middle. I had 15 minutes to prepare myself before leaving the house... needless to say, I was Little Miss Late again. :p And I didn't really get to doll myself up, not much accessories, makeup or anything! But I wore a dress + heels (think i got a new abrasion on my heel, pouts) - It is Christmas Eve after all.
And my very first Christmas Eve with him!! Today wasn't very wonderful, tonight was. I laughed alot, he laughed alot too; enjoying each other's company just before the clock strikes twelve. :)
Too bad it was raining pretty heavily in the morning/afternoon. The weather these days have unpredictable moods, even worse than girls on periods. Period.
But we still headed out anyway.. To catch a movie! And the movie tickets were FOC too, yay yay yay! Oh man, i think auntie-characteristics are appearing slowly on me - I'll say it's perks of being unemployed for too long. Even so, I do have my stash of unused pocket money... Which christmas pressies and pig-out sessions have been pickpocketing from me recently.
After that, dinner was at Seoul Garden - my virgin trip there!!! (VERY NOOB MEH)
I had fun bbq-ing all the meat but, I regret to say this: all those globs and blobs of oil and fats shall be residing in my tummy for quite some time i think. :(Thus begins my plan to diet this December, which is ending really quickly. :O
Somehow, I don't want 2012 to come.PS: Shall blog w photos of my adventure with Lollidellah soonish ;)