.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Monday, January 16, 2012

I like people who can make me smile

And smiling was what I did on Sunday.


....and cam-whoring,


...exercising/guitarhero-ing
PS: I cant help but laugh whenever i look at JZ... AH BENG POSE 24/7 srsly. 



I just had to post this up.
'Cos I did this tgt with JY!!! :)



He is so cute right!
JZ ALWAYS BULLY HIM. :(






Obviously i took these photos!!!



Except for this!!

While chillin' out at JZ's house, Sera introduced this video to me which I never thought i'll fall in love with!! 


Cry Cry has already been out for so long, and I only just found out why it's being played on youtube like over 4 million times. :(

I think I'll definitely have an increase in artery blockage 'cos there was Koi, pizzas and drumlets yesterday........  But on a sidenote, I feel like I exercised from drumming out the guitar and on the drums when I played Guitar Hero. So maybe I won't magically transform into a whale after all hehe.

BUT THEN.
I think my voice box is now Under Maintenance... Before CNY!?!?!? :(
So now, I'm trying to drown my throat with bottles of oceans as much as I'm chanting "Get Well Soon" in my head.

Wish me luck.