First of all, Im sorry, i have no pictures this time :(
But I can tell you of The Night 8 girls met up for a simple birthday celebration, and left with smiles on their faces, and promises of the next amazing time together. Nights like these are happy nights, they give me reason to smile through Tuesday; wishin' time could pass by faster so night could come for my eyes to see those familiar faces that I can never forget - How could I?
Surrounded by nothing by the starless sky, a little music, and the new yakult green tea from koi, we sat in a circle, just like the old times. although it was incomplete without Priscilla. The oh-so-familiar "Happy Birthday" was sung, and heartfelt words were exchanged in the midst of " 'Cause I see sparks fly / Whenever you smile" on repeat. Everything fitted in the right places, the friends, the messages from the bottom of our hearts, the atmosphere..
Sadness, frustrations and unhappiness dissolved in to the night as we talked about the tiniest, most trivial things that sent us into peals of laughter. Peals of laughter which gradually turned into hugs and temporary farewells.
That night. That special Tuesday night.