.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Lovin' the sunshine after the rain

This daily blogging routine is not working out. Hmm. Anyway,



Took this today in the mrt when i was with bb :)
My sunshine after the horrible rain :p 

Had dinner with him tonight after what felt like duper long!! :) 

 

(kudos to bb's iphone!!! I ♥ pudding camera!! )


We ate at Nex's Broasters'! In my opinion, the mashed potato was definitely a "ten across the board" !!! Everyone should go try it, seriously! And i liked their burger too, there were tomatoes and lettuce, kinda like a subway-burger? But I think their chicken was too salty for me, and there were 4 portions... HOW TO FINISH!!!! :O

Nevertheless, it was pure joy to hear his laughter and teasing.

We visited the Pet Safari afterwards, and I went a little gaga over the hamsters and little puppies..... I WANT A DOG TOO :( The puppies were so small & cute, you could carry them in one hand y'know!!! I mean, i didn't carry them lah, but i saw people carrying them. So envious. The closest pet i have is bb's genie, who likes biting my fingers haha!

Oh and and and, I visited the library after what seemed like an eternity. I AM SERIOUS. I haven't visited the library since A level started s i think. No, even before A's. And I am a bookworm. :p Quite happy that I visited the library today and borrowed books to read too.
Books can transport me to another world, no adult fare or student fare some more.

-

I also went for a class BBQ a few days back..



Goofy picture 1



With shiyun!! ... And the half-eaten sausage.



With Shiyun & Tiffany!!



I wanna buy cat ears.
Meow~







With Nicole Chua!!!! 





CANDIDDDD SHOT HAHA 



Okay chio picture of those who showed up! :)

It was loads of fun hanging out with the class again; eating, chatting and laughing. I didn't go there earlier cos i didn't wanna cook tee hee. But it meant lesser photos to take cos it quickly turned dark when I arrived at 6-ish with Shi Yun.. Aiyah but not like i have camera now; my camera is STILL spoilt :(

-

Btw, I was back at my secondary school just yesterday on Friday! It felt good to be back in somewhere  that holds a tremendous amount of memories - both good and bad, but equally unforgettable. Walking down familiar paths and stairways yet still feeling a little alien in the rather foreign, but rather intimate at the same time, places.

 
Lynn, Seraphina, Me & Ms Mok :)
Haha 3 different colours of dance tees if you noticed ;) 

3 of us hung around to watch the dancers dance.. The stars must have been aligned that day. It was the CCA Orientation Day. I really miss stretching, turning, jumping, performing, laughing, crying, and cleaning in that dance studio. 

After that, we left and exposed our skin to evil UV rays to penetrate our epithelial cells, while walking to AMK Hub. It kinda felt like the ol' days, hanging out at AMK hub after school, be it to eat dinner/lunch tgt, or gossip or to go to the library or simply because we wanted to. Had a quick, late lunch at MOS with them before walking around AMK hub and finally going home. 

My legs were aching like madddd. 

Similarly, on a particular day this week, I went out for interviews with dearest Sera! Albeit, returning home with sore legs as well. 

 


With google maps, we can travel the world.
And save some adult fare ($$$) at the same time. 


Me looking so ridiculously retarded here, but sera looks great here, so. ♥

 

Camwhore-lover-of-pudding camera ♥

 

We waited for eeeooonnnns inside the waiting room. 

-

Okay I think I've been good so far, blogging with plenty of photos although my camera is down. Now, im not only gonna share awesome photos, but fabulous videos that captured my heart this week. 


Im rly hoping this dance routine wins an Emmy award.
It's as if they made the song come alive, I was completely spellbound by the both of them.
Do watch it!

PS & now you know what I've been doing for the past week - watching SYTYCD Season 8!! 


My favourite song from Jay Chou's newest album!
Too adorbs. 

Admit it, you'll miss me. So you WILL be back. ;)
xxx