Saturday mornings, once reserved for dance practice, was once again spent in the hall - not dancing this time, but watching the juniors sweat it out. It was an... extremely new experience, not to be under D's scrutiny or perspire enough to fill buckets, or D's sudden agreement to play KPop, albeit just one song. Although some things never change, namely me challenging D/being deesiao by D for not growing up...
Similarly, as always like after every Saturday dance prac, Lollidellah and I will head out for our pig out session (which reminds me of the photos to develop *face palm*)!



Hellooooo~

When you mouth "colourful", it looks like you're mouthing "i love you" ;)
From BFF (ole ole flavor) to Kenny Rogers to visit Peiyi......

My virgin trip there!!


Complimentary muffin which was needless to say, yummy x 10!

We only ordered 3 sides hehehe!
Potato salad,

And then to F21

The new F21 models HAHAHAHA
Lollidellah x Monkeybaby = alot of mad, fun and love.
-
And on the "supposed" day of rest, I headed out too!


Pastamania to satisfy my pasta craving!

OOTD



.... and some camwhoring with my new and ONLY purchase of the day.
Im actually wearing my new headband right now hehe! I just realise you cant really see it's prettiness in the pictures, but trust me!!!! It's so pretty, with red roses sprinkled all over, showering me with all the love that's missing tonight cos no ringring tonight :(
I miss the way you go "Heyyy, hello."'s already. And there's that unease inside 'cos I have no idea what happened to you today, nor did I share anything from my today. Somewhere along the way, I think I've grown to be so used to having you around; the silence from your absence is deafening. I don't like having to get used to this. And so, tonight I shall fall asleep with you in my heart to ease my sleep.