My blogging routine is turning weekly. I don't really like it, but I just get so lazy to plant my ass on the chair and my hands to the keyboard after a whole day of doing that. I'll really rather lie
But at least I'm not ageing as fast as my dear friend here,
'Woah are you all surprised, "why the picture quality suddenly so good!!!"
Weiling got a new DSLR so pictures from 18th Mar are all stolen from her!!! Not me lah.
After prolly up to 1000 whatsapp messages, we decided to head over to Switch by Timbre!! The atmosphere and food served there is identical to Timbre; the only difference is the menu is tech-savvy - you order using an iPad. Which was kinda cool, i must admit. Looking forward to my next time there 'cos I luv their pizzas!!
Our 4 digit whatsapp messages were worth it in the end - Remembering the happy eyes in each and everyone's eyes squeezes my heart in a nice way.



'







Spot the iPad menu!!!!

Half-and-half pizzas
一人一半感情不散 :)

Can you see my cup of Vodka with the essence of vanilla and apple?
I liked it hehehe and bb confirmed that he will come fetch me if i get drunk, but nah, not a girl like that :)
Coincidentally, he is partying at Yvett's house, prolly drinking too!
Tell me, who wants to boogie?
Heehee all the foooood... and sera <3
The rest of the night passed in a pleasant blur, with us progressively getting tipsier and the laughters got a bit louder, while we sang along to live songs. I vaguely remember "All the other kids with the pumped up kicks" and spamming cheeseflakes on our pizzas.
'Eventually, we left Switch and headed outside to sparkle even more.

This is only up here cos I think i look kinda cute standing there trying to flirt with sera.
HAHAHAHH JK JK.
This is just a small fraction of the total number of pictures we took together, and more will come soon. Soon meaning tomorrow! Looking forward to the pretty sights at MBS as well as the pretty girls :)
-
O' and perhaps you should know...
Maybe this is me in a few days/months/years/centuries later......
I can't really decide.
But not now, even tho I managed to trick a couple of people into thinking otherwise, hehehehhe ;)
Long hair still, as you can see hahaha.
Pudding camera is my love love love :3
Yes i camwhore regularly!!! It's healthy so rmb to snap more pictures dolls x
-
This week, I met up with a couple of beautiful girls.
Saturday was spent at NUS with Shiyun! :)

Our super late lunch - Ramly burger!!!!
SHIYUN PLEASE EAT RAMLY BURGER MORE OFTEN
It is DA BOMBZ.
Ticking off the days to Friday to sing K with her and all the others!!!!
Can't wait to belt out Jay chou, SHE, Rainie yang and so many moreee ogosh~
Can't wait to belt out Jay chou, SHE, Rainie yang and so many moreee ogosh~
Surprised seraphina at work a few days later! I am a self-proclaimed wonderful girlfriend :)

As usual, let me flood this place with a sea of photos with Janice at work!
WE R CAMWHORES.
Firstly, I have to announce, if i look fatter in my photos, it's all bec of the good food we get to eat every single week! I think i had at least 2 lunch buffets this week ogosh :o

Yeah me with the Delifrance tart; you must be thinking, like that also can take photo!?!
Bb wonders this all the time *guilty face* :p
Camwhores all the way!!

Our fave picture! :)
-
Friday finally came round and we recreated Hakuna Matata- I forgot everything frustrating, upsetting, or just plain horrible- with him falling asleep and leaving me aloneeeee.
But there are promises of The Hunger Games together next week and he has started entertaining us by playing Draw Something with me, and this:

And that's how I know.
You know that feeling. We all live for the feeling.