
"To the stars." - Rose
No, I'm not rushing up the flight of stars yet. Rather, my feet were nestled in black mary janes and I was on board the metallic box down down down down..... not too down. Just B2.
With four lovely passengers~
Pretending to be Princess Jasmine, looking for Aladdin.
Happy survivors.
All right, if by now, you still have absolutely zero idea where I went, please continue living in that ice cube you were previously living in. Stay there.
Just kidding, I take that back, just kidding-
So.
Just kiddings' aside, Sundays are usually a little blue, tho' less blue than Mondays, but that Sunday was pretty sunny, being able to see my girlfriends... although the skies did end up turning blue, grey, and finally unleashed it's horrible temper.
... And that Sunday, I paid $107,200 for a first-class ticket aboard Titanic. I wish, oh I wish.
The morning kicked off with Facebook messages and Tweet exclamations, continued with a flurry of fuss for lunch and nail polish and straps. Met up with Sera and we rushed down to Promenade and then, to MBS.
We sticked around MBS long enough to linger our "wow"s and photos, and finally arrived at the Arts & Science Museum.....
"NO PHOTOGRAPHY"
Not inside the exhibition.
But it was a pretty special feeling to be walking in between belongings that belonged to the ocean for so long. The "unsinkable ship" set sail on April 10, 1912. It was a Wednesday. This year, April 10th will be the 100th year everything left of the Titanic existed. Kind of makes you stop and marvel at the fact that something has actually survived the 4 million kg of pressure 2 miles below the surface, doesn't it?
I don't know what to say to recreate every shadow, the little secrets or the stories retold, but I honestly felt a little like I was on board the legendary liner. I saw the bedrooms, I saw the decor of the tiles, the cutlery, the timeless black and white pictures...
That being said, I won't want to go back again. Somethings are best felt and experienced and perfect only once.
Anyway, if you're here for pictures, your wish is granted.
Size.... 100, anyone?

Out of the museum for some sun, which quickly led to dark clouds.
One unglam shot for laughters.
Now, LAUGH.
Now, LAUGH.
OR ELSE.
The thunder and shadows followed us all the way across the Helix Bridge and to Marina Square, where we finally sat down for the first time in hours in a little corner at KFC. Dinner was continued at Just Acia after Priscilla left home first.



I can't even remember when was the last time a train ride was this fun.
Oh and,
My OOTD!
This is abrupt but it's 1:02AM and 2AM will not get better because that translates to a less-otherwise-prolonged sleep.
And I shall go now; sad that you're not here and I'm not there, but happy because you ask about every fleeting shadow across my face and that we're one more day down to the next Saturday.