So, it's finally april.
Here are some photos that i took before march ended and april started to take over. Most of them are doodles i drew during the long, boring hours at work.
The prince fighting for his princess.
It's hung up on my desk now :)
Always
Meaningful lyrics of Forever & Always by Parachute, which I doodled a strip of cartoon to.
I doodled this in the morning before we left for Sentosa!
My black glittery nails - there's supposed to be purple, green and blue flecks but you can't rly see~ :(
Used the plaster he bought for me when I had a paper cut!
Cute right? :)
Cute right? :)
When we had a lunch event at the rooftop during work teehee.
Tickets to The Hunger Games w him! :)
We thought the show was abit overrated, but overall not bad i guess!! I'm gna borrow the trilogy from him to read! :)
Just another doodle; quote from The Hunger Games that I liked :)
My heart's a stereo~
Janice and I ate at Xinwang@United Square on Free Cone's Day. We rushed there hoping that we could get free ice cream, for the first time for me, but in the end the free cone session only starts at 2pm, which is when our lunch break ends. *cries*
Gonna be one of my favourite days this month :)
My new essie polish in a bright pinkish red colour :)
Games Night:
*I HAD to include this*
Tiki Topple on a random Wednesday night with old friends who can make me laugh without even trying.
Showin' off my deco skills which i'm unabashedly proud of. :3
Technically, you can't see my face.
.....zooming forward to Sunday after nights of rain..
Couldn't spot my bb :(
FINALLY Grads of BMT! *throw caps in the air* picture.
@Zara, trying on their pretty heels.
Ogosh, everything there is so classic and pretty and appealing I wanna buy everything!!! But no money :(
& Again, you can't really see my face here cos it's half covered. :p
And it's the last picture, so I'll put up my favourite picture this month :) :) :)
Waking up at 5AM was worth it :)
Now, April just needs to get better and better.