.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where d'you think you're going baby?


Yes, I am painfully aware of my two-week long absence here, even though it feels like a much, much, much longer time than just 2 fleeting weeks. I've been caught up with so much stuff going on I don't even know what they were already. All I recall is...

- being excited, and then being scared and desperate,
- tears and being worried sick for the interview, which wasn't too bad in the end i guess, thankfully! *pleasepleaseplease*
- a cute text that made me smile through me being worrisome, whiny, woeful me.
- listening to "safe & sound" in the mrt; intertwined only by the wires of the earpiece
- watching lots of KPop MVs, which means new songs in my ipod!
- doing the silliest things at work; the most recent ones being trying to drown a cockroach and getting stranded outside the office
- camwhoring.
- missing out on strictly pancakes
- a pretty someone turning 19, and astons lunch
- having mismatching nails that match
- movie marathon with YJ and ended up being scared to go to the toilet all my myself
- missing my own Katniss
- sleepy voices over cordless cords otw home on a faithful sunday
- Steamboat buffet with them three
- daiso-shopping

.... among many inconsequential ones that made April pass by a little too fast.

-

Time to flood this place with picture and pictures and more pictures.





The mismatching mickey x minnie nails that match, done by yours truly;
I have to admit, this is one, if not my most, favourite design I tried myself. :) 

.....a short story that tangents off: 
I tried to psycho YJ into letting me paint his nails mickey while I was painting minnie at home, so we'll have matching couple nails... but it failed. :((((( 

At work & camwhoring again: 







Loving the "sweet" lighting under Camera360 ;) 

Another day of camwhoring.... Frankly, I don't even remember what days I camwhore on haha.
I don't camwhore everyday!!!!!!






Trying to be funny on my favourite pudding camera haha ♥






HAHAHAAHAH This one makes me laugh :p 



#2: sigh I'm not fated to smile with smiley eyes :( 


ANOTHER ANOTHER DAY HEHE. 














Yalah I'm trying to act cute here teehee. 








Fooling around with Janice's turtleshell specs makes me wna buy one too :3 


***
YJ surprised me when he said he mistook this photo of me as my TW Buddy 小雷 !  :) 
I miss her, I miss taiwan and I miss the shopping, the air, the people there!!! :'( 

Which reminds me - my overseas trip blogposts are soooo overdued i should be fined. Gimme more timeeee.




Here's a picture of me with my new hairband I got at a sale - cheap thrills make me happy so easily oh man I don't wna turn into an auntie so fast :( 

Anyone reading this will prolly have had enough of my face.... 
except Mr YJ heheheh :3


Miscellaneous shots throughout the 2 weeks 


I've waited long, so one week is long for me cannot ah, for this book; 
I luv Peeta!!!! <3_<3 


Battleship, AHOY!!
I was sucha weenie watching it, I don't even know why. :( 
I think Friday The 13th has scarred me for life. 


Went shopping at Daiso with YJ and finally got myself a box to store all my nail polish - it's not much, but it's enough...... i guess. Heheh.


And voila everybody, this is MFM's Gummy Bear Mocktail!!! 
I luv this, it's tangy and unique and just tastes like something that was brought right out of Wonka's Chocolate Factory. 


This is my new charm bracelet; i love this to bits and pieces and even more every time it jingles. 
Kinda reminds me of the bells on my old school bag, which are still there btw; YJ used to tell me he can hear the bells ringing before he sees me, which is how he knows I'm near. :)
Hmm. I sound like some lost kitten who was found with the ringing bells around her neck or something. 


"Why do you always ask these kind of hypothetical questions?" 

Sometimes the nights and your voice are tinged with frustration, i know, i know, but questions and scenarios and my daydreams squirm under my skin struggle to get out that I have to let them free-

I won't stop asking, just as I won't forget your patience. 

Just try to remember this, like the boy with the bread, I'm the girl with Monday blues and cramps, : "All my nightmares are about losing you.