When nostalgia hits you, there's no stopping it.
Did y'know that there are real memories, just as there are false memories? For eg, if someone tells you a story, and you imagine yourself there, if you try hard enough, you can pretend and make yourself believe that you belong to that memory. Boom. Your brain now remembers you in the story from the past.
But I have photos that leaves stronger imprints on my brain than false memories ever can; sometimes, many times, I wish I could teleport right back to that instant I snapped my picture and relive the pretty skies, recall whatever we said before the shutter clicked, remember, and never forget how everything blossomed.
-
.... Up till now, over various bouts of nostalgia about TW, I have covered my debut as a ice-sk8er, the first few moments in TW after landing, visiting the themepark, Feng Jia Ye Shi, the train tracks, my first authentic TW breakfast, Wu Fen Pu, Taipei 101, Classes in Lishan High School, Coldstone, the Thermal Valley, museum-visiting, movie (Narnia), and butterfly-catching...?
But I didn't mention all the mundane things that I can never forget, even if i tried to.
How I literally hid under my covers and surround the two pillows like a fort around me, trying not to cry as I battle the annoying beating of the mosquito wings the first night I slept at xiaolei's house. How no matter how much I love to talk, I'd rather hear you chatter away just so I can record down the rise and fall of your voice. How the air always, always, feels fresh, cold, and stinging when we walk anywhere. How I didn't really fall asleep until you did, snoring away even though you protest that you don't, in the second level of.. How I will always remember the sparkle in your eyes whenever you see me, how the corners of your lips curve up when I laugh and bully you into buying me a drink from your school canteen and how you willingly did so anyway. How I will never forget all the hugs I exchanged when I saw you at the train station, at the airport, at the hotel, when we take photos.
you, you, you.
Never.
-
Where to start this again.
Hmm let's continue from what I learnt in the High School I was posted to?
Guys and girls were split up to learn sports - I think girls started off with..... I'm not good at ball games. That's a good excuse for forgetting the name right?

Evidence that I tried.
No photos to show that I failed hahaha.
The guy who was my student-coach! ^^
From there, we moved on to Archery.
Honestly, I have already forgotten how to hold the bow and arrow. :(
I'm not Katniss, :(
Nvm, I prefer Peeta anyway teehee. :))))
Then some fun shots around the school...
And falling asleep in libraries...
#foreverunglam
#foreverunglam
This purple gooey strip is part of a chemical experiment...
I vaguely remember being extremely amazed by it hahah
I also remember the guys forming some shit-lookalike from the gooey stuff.
Yuckkkk.
Oh, and believe it or not, I conquered a mountain.
UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT?!?!?!?!
In the cold weather, we had to trek a mountain. I remember clinging on to my dear life on to rocks and trying to wriggle through rocks like a caterpillar or something.
Oh and there was this video YJ recorded of how Cheryl and I walk while trekking down the mountain - we looked like a pair of butterflies. With the guys saying "FML FML FML" in the background >:(
PE Attire in the cold
Girls-only jump shot at the Resting Place.
YAY!
I was sooo tired!
This is sooo unglam but nvm
SEE IT'S NOT EZ TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN OKAY!!!
THE PRINCESS IS RESTING DONT DISTURB!!!!!
POUTS.
Poor me. I was so tired!!!
Moving on, I also visited the Flower Exhibition which was showcased at Taiwan at the time I was there 2 years ago. Lucky me hehehe.
They're effortlessly beautiful aren't they? :)
Okay back to pictures with real, living people.
After that, at night, YJ and I explored Shilin ourselves! Actually, it's more of like I followed him since I'm one of the biggest direction-idiots around :(
It was really thrilling to travel by myself, or ourselves, in a foreign country. It wasn't very difficult, since we could read and speak mandarin, but it was still thrilling nonetheless. I remember feeling safe 'cos he was around, so I wasn't really scared of being by myself. :)
Queuing up for the XXL chicken!!
Eating my XXL chicken & posing in front of ALL THOSE PIG-RABBITS!!! :3
Hi there~
Oyster mee sua in some alley along shilin i think.
Me looking so very unglam because I was tired, and hungry. Okay they're excuses. :p
Xiaolei came to meet us to bring us home after hours of shopping!!!!
Loose ends I can't string together.....


My buddy's sister <3
Just us, on a date together in Taiwan. ^^
The teachers came to visit us at LiShan & we're all posing like Mr Tan hyuk hyuk my idea~ :p
Benson always makes me laugh HAHAHA
My buddy's birthday <3
First day there
I will always laugh at this picture
Yummy drinks auntie
Our first night i think....?

... Then, it was time.
To say goodbye.
PS: Wait for my epilogue of the taiwan trip, coming up soon... I hope.
PS: Wait for my epilogue of the taiwan trip, coming up soon... I hope.