To be honest, I initially joined the project to make new friends and for the FlashMob, and to accumulate as many CSP hours as I can before the busy term begins. I never expected that giving would actually mean receiving so much more in return.
The camp was a 2D1N camp, so while we played station games and got to know each other (and slack some more), the night activities were much, much more exciting. I talked about the camp a couple of posts before already, so i'll just post some pictures from there here! :)
the famous char siew rice I had for dinner

our facis brought us out to venture and at 2AM in the morning, I was happily tucking into the soft, sweet, supple tauhuey and later, crossing roads like I own them ^^v




Camwhoring with Joey at 2AM


After the camp ended, Day 3 and 4 of the project was spent at our beneficiaries and mine was a childcare centre.
(picture credits goes to Damon the photog guy!)
(picture credits goes to Damon the photog guy!)






Uhm. My braces were very interesting haha.



Playing London Bridge with the kids

After teaching the kids the Flash Mob Dance

Helping the kids to make paper bag puppets




Do I look like one of the kids there too?
Everyone said so!! :(




Everyone's tired faces
And believe it or not, I also washed cars for a cause! That was on Day 5!

Lunch was at Everything With Fries!

......And then I got splashed AND dunked...



Towards the end of the day, half the time, I was trying to avoid the pails of water... to no avail.


STILL GOT DRENCHED


Lunch was at Everything With Fries!
......And then I got splashed AND dunked...



Towards the end of the day, half the time, I was trying to avoid the pails of water... to no avail.


STILL GOT DRENCHED
Dinner was slightly better though, I ate at Hatched! :)


And before long, it was Day 6 - FLASH MOB AT RAFFLES PLACE!










My qtpie!!



We brought the kids on an excursion to the Merlion after the flashmob, which was successful!!!!



This little boy will always come and "RAWR!!!" at me from behind!














My qtpie!!



We brought the kids on an excursion to the Merlion after the flashmob, which was successful!!!!




This little boy will always come and "RAWR!!!" at me from behind!



Dinner was at Playnation :)
Lastly, the last event of the project - StarringNIGHT.
It was a competition between various bands from different schools at Holland V and we were just in-charge of the event. I had to collect votes for the bands (slacker JQ) hehehe.







I didn't really get to listen to majority of the bands but overall, I enjoyed myself!
I remember having alot of free time that day, and decorating cards to give out and raise awareness, and playing the MRT Game & the "big titty cow girls" game that would never fail to send me laughing.
THIS IS ABRUPT BUT I REALLY GOTTA RUN-
Bye!