So first up. The Archibalds (arts camp) finally met up for dinner at Everything With Fries @HV!
After spending a few days at HV for Starring, I have discovered a couple of places there that serves good food and even better dessert. Makes me a happy happy girl! :)

We visited Island Creamery too, cos we wanted Sam to get his virgin taste of Durian. Poor boy has never ever tasted durian before!!!
"I'd choose wasabi (over durian)",
after his first taste of durian ice cream
After spending a few days at HV for Starring, I have discovered a couple of places there that serves good food and even better dessert. Makes me a happy happy girl! :)

Early birdsss


We visited Island Creamery too, cos we wanted Sam to get his virgin taste of Durian. Poor boy has never ever tasted durian before!!!
"I'd choose wasabi (over durian)",
after his first taste of durian ice cream





From HV, we travelled to NEX because of John who fell sick!



But mainly 'cos we wanted to hear his stories hahahaha
It was a short dinner but the night ended on a high note thanks to John's story. His story is a Classic with a capital C heh.
-
I went flea-shopping with Xixi & Shiyun a couple of weeks back as well!
Went for my cousin's 21st birthday party afterwards, only to find out that it was a BBQ..... I felt so dressed up, AND i was wearing my white shorts too!! So i had to be extremely x 10 careful everywhere :(


It was fruitful, I spent less than 20 bucks at the flea!!!!
I love cheap thrills ^^




Thats's my meagre share of instagram pictures from the party
The Pro DSLR photos from my cousin are coming up...



the birthday cake handmade by one of her friends!!!
SO CHIO





We all look retarded here but never mind hahaha
... which reminds me, I'm the next cousin in line to turn 21. I wonder if I'll have a party, how the party will turn out. It's kinda scary, thinking about turning 21, new responsibilities, new expectations, new challenges, new adventures.
I still don't really wanna grow up so fast yet.
-
And then, lesser-than-few weeks back, I had lunch at Strictly Pancakes with my Mushu Mates for the first time!! I was really excited to try out Strictly Pancakes because I heard so many good reviews about their pancakes and couldn't wait to try them out myself. The place decor was really cosy and kinda quirky, there was an entire world covered with doodles and a huge mirror, and this bookshelf on the second storey where the dirty plates were placed instead of... the usual bin I guess?
Garlic Butter & Maple Syrup,
excellent company for pancakes
I opted to choose my own sides rather than the usual meals provided on the menu and my choices didn't let me down! In fact, I was extremely well-fed at the end of the meal.


(stole the pics from FB hehe)
-
FINALLY, SOMETHING RECENT. And technically, this isn't July anymore, this is an August gathering!
ZiHeng planned a 10SH09 gathering before the uni term starts for everyone to catch up! So happy to meet everyone again :)

ZiHeng photobombing!!!

FuZhi trying to photobomb too....
can someone explain why guys like to photobomb photos!?

The guys who came

MY PW GRP!!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">3>
And then some photos I stole from FB!

Our Western buffet for 20 people haha




Class photo :)
-
Then after the class gathering, I left to meet my Mushu friends back in SMU (I seem to be going back there alot even though term hasn't officially started!!!!)

We piled up in one of the GSR to chat before leaving for dinner at Sakae!
-
Seems like I have been risking my waistline recently, BUT fear not! I do exercise, okay!
SAY HI TO ROLLERBLADER JQ V^^V
It was an impromptu date to the beach for some roller blading with 2 of my dearest girls!!!
Before fitting into those heavy, bulky blades




Lynn was a natural on those skates!!


Please believe me when I say that it was a long, arduous journey from the roller blade rental shop to the blading practice area.
It was my first time roller blading in donkey years and I was terrified of falling on to the rough granite, but ending falling and gaining an abrasion anyway.
On a sidenote, the weather was a darling at ECP. I loved the sea breeze.
On a sidenote, the weather was a darling at ECP. I loved the sea breeze.








The last 10 minutes of our 2 hour rental was spent on these photos:






And after that, we decided to hit the sand, foam and sea breeze.












After countless tries to get a jumpshot for lynn....
Sera and I are terrible failures at taking jump shots :(





From the sunny ECP, we travelled to JCube to check out the iceskating rink and the new Miyoc! And lunch was served at 3PM, but at least we got Sera to eat her very first Ramly burger!!!!!

We decided to eat some more after Ramly Burger hoho.
Honestly, I would choose BFF over WTF any day :p
That Monday was definitely one day without Monday Blues.
I got KOI in the morning with Sera, got to roller blade (and hopefully lose those fats), and managed to get into one of the four remaining slots of my module, found out I was in the red clan for my camp, eat Ramly Burger, went to the beach and took a couple of photos, hang out with 2 beautiful girls.....
It was pretty awesome. :)