Which means the semester has ended and finals are fast approaching, and so is Summer.
You're probably sick of me talking about Summer, so here's something new: I sat by myself in a coffeeshop, Coffee Bean to be exact, with a warm cup of Green Tea Latte in a small corner of the place and battled with biz law... for the first time.
And I think I can now understand why there are so many playlists about coffeeshop music and how they are all slow and acoustic and sometimes a little sad.
In a coffeeshop, time seems to slow down.
I didn't spend a long time in my seat, but it was long enough for my latte to turn cold. It felt kind of therapeutic actually, with the aroma of coffee constantly lingering in the air, in the seats, everywhere, and soft lighting makes everything so relaxing and romantic. I especially love the wooden tables.
No wonder coffee shops are so frequently visited. Even in the wee hours, the place was still bustling and people were still comfortably seated and sipping coffee, some chatting, some reading.
If I could have my dream house, I would want a room just like this. Or maybe just a corner? Wooden tables, soft, yellow lighting and a big comfortable couch. And bookshelves filled with books and nail polishes and photo albums. And packets after packets of green tea lattes. And fluffy pillows. Set to a playlist that only plays acoustic. :)
-
18 more days.