.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Sunday, April 28, 2013

What went on during the study break

Finally, Summer's here.

Actually it arrived 4 days ago, but I haven't really had the time/energy/feels to write for the past 4 days. So now, I'm here to clear some backlog and dig out the comfortable feeling of translating my thoughts into words again.

To start off, here are some pictures and stories that accompanied me during my 2-week (or more) long study break. Weeks of mugging meant repeated lazy day outfits, bed hair and full-out nerd face. :(

Besides, there wasn't really a lot of time to camwhore either, so majority of the photos I took were of.. Food.



This sparked off the following train of food pictures. 
It was my breakfast on one of the first few days of study break, and I just randomly took a photo of it on the way to school. 
While eating, flashbacks of playgrounds, sweaty foreheads and childish shrieks and laughter filled my head. It kinda spurred my mugging spirit on after that. 



One of my favourite snacks which also goes friendly on my pocket.
And this was a special flavor too, Strawberry Condensed Milk!
It was super, super sweet though, so I got a little sick of it after awhile. I still prefer the Condensed Milk version. 



This was lunch on one of the mugging days, at Soup Spoon, with the Sunshine y1 girls!
I tried the Chef's recommendations and it was a really good, filling meal. 



On the same day, I found out that Koi opened at Plaza Sing!
I was so happy because the one at Bishan has been closed for renovations, and depriving me of my favourite milk tea. Decided to try Green Milk Tea on my friend's recommendation. It wasn't too bad! 



Had a craving for something chocolatey while studying in the library one day.
Oh and I tried their Caramel Macchiato Latte that day as well, it was sweet and warm and woke me up from the slumber I would have otherwise succumbed to. 



The first paper - AS!
Started the day with a Venti Hojicha Latte because it's free. I'm still on my way to getting my Starbucks mini card! Hwaiting! 



Decided to cut costs on lunch and bought caifan from Koufu. 



Croissant from Swissbake opposite the school library to conquer TWC!
I think breakfast is important.
A good breakfast means a fuel to battle the first half of the day! 




Got myself some exam welfare after a long, drilling day of TWC revision.
Who says you need a guy to give you exam welfare!
There's nothing wrong with pampering yourself too! :) 



My favourite Green Tea Latte before the dreaded TWC paper.
I almost freaked out before the exam because I didn't have the wire connecting to the school network or something. But turns out it was okay to do without it too.
THANK GOODNESS. 



Then, it was time to battle Biz Law on Sunday.
I remember S and I were at our usual spot and mugging away, when thunder started to rumble and the skies got really dark. Thank goodness her parents delivered us lunch, otherwise I think we would have starved to death in school because every other shop in school was closed! 



Bought myself some NamNam for dinner and was happily munching on my meal when...



I BIT ON THESE BUGGERS.
I think I almost imploded.

dug out every single one of them from my sandwich after that.
EVIL BUGGERS. 



While all my friends had already ended their papers, I still had another Finals to battle.
Studied with G's study clique and we had a good meal at a Thai restaurant near school! Laughed soooo much and had a really good meal.
Ended my lunch with some matcha ice cream from Meely! 



The next day, G and I were greeted by a lovely surprise from the Scarlet girls who delivered exam welfare for us! Was super, super touched!!!!!
Their little encouragements and support kept me going till 11PM in school that night. 




More exam welfare coming from Laduree Macaroons~
And I got to eat 2!!!
This is the pistachio flavor :D  



Last dinner in school

Although these photos doesn't sum up much of my study break, but it's all I have. 
I'll remember S's and my exploration of the library for our magical creatures, epic laughing sessions with G's study clique and QW the shifu for being ever so patient in teaching us MS. Nights after days after nights of long mugging hours are finally over... for 3 months.

But at least, for the next few months, it's time for hours and bucketfuls of tears from watching dramas, reading novels, exploring new places, nail polish painting, pigging out, surprises, creating frozen memories on film and just having fun, reckless fun! 

Best part is, it has already begun. 


#summersurprise2013 
Wait for it ;) 

I hope I haven't lost my writing touch yet. 

I'll keep working on it! :)