The only little traces of self comfort I have left from summer 2013 are my ugly slippers/short shorts/bikini tan lines, pinkish fingertips, and sunkissed skin, and even these, will slowly fade away throughout the new semester.
Looking forward, to new school outfits, new experiences, new friends, and hopefully doing more things I love. I was reminded by YJ to set new goals for myself during the last 15 minutes of summer, and I'm so glad he asked me to; it's like a kind of motivation to not break my own promises to myself, yknow?
-
Today was beyond what I asked for for my last day of summer. So so SO grateful that I spent it with L at Sentosa for the Color Run! To be covered from head to toe in pink, blue, yellow and red AND conquering 5 km was definitely a great way to make it look like I have been fit all summer, and like I just went to a party with unicorns.
Followed by a huge, warm bowl of soupy goodness and some heartstrings exchange on prickly grass under the chilly night sky.
Yet another really good day that'll be hard to forget, along with the rest of those precious, perfect summer days and summer nights.
So long, summer sunshine and summer storms.