If the 1st of September means something a little more than just the first of September to you, then maybe we're fated to be friends. It just kind of struck me that maybe I haven't entirely grown up. Because I still remember that the 1st of September is the day you're supposed to get letter of acceptance to the magical school of witchcraft and witchery.
Time to grow up, up, up.
Speaking of school, it's only week two into the term, and my stationery has been failing on me. A dried up pen, a cracked correction tape, another faded highlighter... Even my stationery isn't ready for school ha ha ha.
And so I pottered around and picked out little things I could possibly need for war (and hopefully victory?). The things got to be little too, because it seems like every single month, I have a reason why I shouldn't spoil myself......... yes, even though it's only the start of the month.
Although it's always a whole new reason why I shouldn't be buying this, or I might be able to substitute that with something else, sometimes, I can never say no to a good mood. Though I'm not saying there aren't other things in life that gives me a good mood, but sometimes, it's cheaper to buy a good mood with a new top, a cup of green tea latte, 3 sotong balls on a stick, a good movie to laugh and cry at, y'know?
-
today was another exhausting day, it feels like a warning for the upcoming week. Ironically, I spent today holed up in my own thoughts and words, didn't quite want to talk and interact much. Starting to feel a little apprehensive about saying more, and having to come up with the right words that strangers want to hear.
Maybe it all started off wrongly with the first person I talked to today morning, or it was just a grumpy, fuzzy head in the A.M. But it did get a little better when I met a little British girl with golden curly locks and big, blue eyes, at work, while watching Tangled together, we shared secrets about our favourite Disney princesses and that we both wanted hair as long as Rapunzel.
to effortless conversations, a more diverse and colorful wardrobe, more time to read a new book my special someone specially got for me (thank you, you have no idea how happy, and thankful, and loved i feel, that you got me something I like, even though you know close to nothing about it and just wanted to make me happy), hi September!