.sidebar h2 { background:url(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Silent_2/Tw114h.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:left; height:40px; margin:0; padding:10px 3px 0 80px; line-height:1.5em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } -->

Thursday, July 18, 2013

S stands for Summer, SSG and Surprises

Thought it's time for me to refresh this page with more nostalgia and happy moments, like always. 

I always seem to be sinking in nostalgia. 

-


This picture captures 90% of my mood that day - shock, surprise, unbelief, wonder, dazzled etc etc from the not-quite-little ambush that the girls arranged for me. The other 10% includes happiness and food coma and exhilaration and other emotions you get with your stomach flying down the roller coaster and what nots. 

Up till now, I can still remember how off-guard I was.... Thinking back, I'm sure I must have sound like a silly clown to G who accompanied me all the way there. The whole journey there is a *face palm*-worthy moment in the history of JQ's most embarrassing moments. 

But, in my defense, I BET NO ONE IN MY SHOES WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED A SURPRISE?!

So, it started off with the end of my last Finals (dreadful MS), and the official start of my summer... We had originally planned to have lunch together at Sentosa's PS Cafe and take alot of photos and chill the afternoon away. (sounds legit, anyone would have believed it right?!)

Defense #2: this was in April, and I'm not born in April. So I didn't think that I would be getting a birthday celebration so early either...

On the way, G was also telling me that there would be rabbits at Sentosa, which kinda surprised me 'cos I had never heard of that! I happily replied saying I wanted to play with the rabbits later and took off my watch so I wouldn't hurt them when I play with them... I WANT TO LAUGH AT MYSELF FOR SAYING THIS because....

 

... rabbits now come in cupcake versions as well. 
Although it was a struggle to bite off their cute lil' pink ears against my conscience, my taste buds took over the moment the sweetiepies touched my tongue. 

 


 


*Interested parties, please contact Samantha Whang at 9-master-cupcake-baker-560, thank you! 

After the cupcake surprise and birthday song, I really thought we were finally gonna eat at the cafe which promised a chillax afternoon, beautiful sights, a breeze, and laughters. 

BUT. S and S wanted to go to the washroom, and I was like, "Okay, where's the toilet lets go" 

And the toilet turned out to be....

 

It seriously took 5 minutes to realize that they were walking into USS. 

I even asked G, "eh how come they're going in? can go in to the toilet without ticket one meh?" 

-_______________- (Sometimes I question my level of... silliness. I refuse to say stupidity) 

And that's when she passed me my FIRST EVER TREASURED USS TICKET 

 

And then, I couldn't stop going "oh my god" and jumping and twirling around the entrance haha just look at my face!!!!

It's like the classic face that people who win the lottery give, only my luck is so much better than theirs and I won something ten times more exciting, memorable, unforgettable, precious than all the money you can win from lottery. :')

The rest of the day, is history: 


 



being retarded hahaha

 



Transformers ride: CHECKED. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Random: Donkey's my favourite character from Shrek everything he says is so damn hilarious. 

 









 



I was genuinely super excited to meet Kungfu Panda
I gave him a hug before i left! 



It was all smiles, laughter, giggles and happiness that day.



BEST GIRLFRIENDS AWARDS: *cues speech* ;) 

 

To the best 4 girls I'm so lucky to have met and became good friends with in school, words can't express how thankful I am and how lucky & happy I feel on that day and every time we hang out.

Thank you for this unforgettable surprise and this friendship, xxxxxxxxxx

(pics from Sam!!!!)