The next 2 weeks before school starts will most probably be the slowest, most mundane, part of my summer, when ironically, it's the time when I'll be the most free this whole year. With no exotic plans, and being a slow, boring person, I honestly don't know how to hype up the rest of summer.
Whoopeedoo go JQ.
On a brighter note (no pun intended), I AM looking forward to getting a new tan in shades of rainbow at the upcoming Color Run with L. I've also prepped myself for my very first "marathon" with some new sports gear and running motivation.
To prepare myself for it, I recently conquered Bishan Park with YJ!!
Although the first few moments were pretty torturous, the feeling of completing a run - a little too breathless, too much perspiration and the lightness in your every fibre - makes me wanna run again.... kind of? I'm hoping a new pair of running shuez will motivate me more. I'm thinking either pink or purple shoes heh.
-
Before I go any further, just a little reminder to me who might be reading this 5 years down the road, that starringSMU'13 has officially ended, after a longass period that is long enough for a fetus grow into a baby.
This journey was not without tears, long days and even longer nights, and countless doubts, and I'm just glad it's finally over.
Summer only comes once, and this is how I will remember mine: a little foamy, a little fast, and could have been a lot more free.

to less thinking and more feeling,
xxx